September 19 Chota Room D 10:45-12:45
Do you enjoy listening to music? Do you have CD’s at home that you would like to have on your smartphone or tablet? Do you want to learn how to create playlists to listen to what you want, when you want? How about learning about some of the best music apps? During the 2 hour workshop, you will learn the following:
- How to upload music to your laptop
- How to get music from your laptop to iTunes or Google Play Music
- How to create playlists of all your music
- Learn about some great music apps that are free
- Apps with subscriptions
- Using a Bluetooth speaker with your device to listen to music at home
**You must bring a device (Apple or Android) with you to this workshop, as well as a laptop and several cd’s that you’d like to get onto your device. You must also know how to use this device confidently as this is not a workshop on how to use your device.
Tuition for this class is $10 payable to Jennifer Dancu. Registration is through the TVU website, but completion of the registration requires prepayment at the Welcome Center. You may cancel your registration within 3 days of the class for a return of your check.