Lunch & Learn
May 7 10:00am-12:30pm
Chota Rec Center Room D
May 7 10:00 – 12:30 Chota Rec Center Room D
Lunch and Learn. Two sessions, each one hour long, with banking technology experts.
Our bankers from Regions Bank will be here to help us use banking technology as a safe convenience, and to use sound practices to prevent identity theft.
10:00 – 11:00 First Hour: 10 Ways To Simplify Your Life Using Banking Technology
- How can you bank conveniently from your smart phone?
- What are some tools for managing your finances online?
- How can you bank without visiting a branch?
11:30 – 12:30 Second Hour: Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- What are the current and often used forms of identity theft and what you can do if you suspect you are a victim.
- How can you protect your financial identify.
Chris Parrott is the Vice President / Marketing Manager. Chris has been in the Banking industry for 26 years and performs financial seminars all over the Regions footprint.
Travis Martin is the Branch Manager Lenoir City Branch. Travis has been with Regions Bank for 7 years and works with consumer and commercial clients on a daily basis to help them achieve their financial banking goals.
The program is free, but a fee of $5 for the lunch must be PREPAID at the Welcome Center. Registration is required at the TVU website www.tvuniversity.org. Cancel, please, within 3 days of the class if you cannot attend as we do not order a lunch for you. You are able to pick up your check at the Welcome Center up to 3 days prior to the class.