Lawn Pests and Weeds- Identification and Eradication
March 5 (1-3pm) The Yacht Club Gallery
For those who do not have the luxury of having a pest and weed-free lawn, we have just the expert to help us DIY.
Teaching us the basics of DIY Lawn Maintenance: Pests and Weeds Identification and Eradication is Loudon County University of Tennessee Agriculture Extension Agent John Goddard. John brings us research-based information from UT’s Agriculture programs. John was with us in the Fall to a great crowd, and his topic was the talk of the golf course the following week! We HAD to ask him back.
For this second class from John you can expect to hear about:
- Different types of lawn pests – and how to identify them and get rid of them.
- Different types of weeds – and how to identify them and get rid of them, too
- Recommended types of products that are effective and safe to use.
- Safety in use products and tools when you are attending to lawn pests and weeds.
- Answers to your questions . . . . John never failed to give a great answer to our first round with him.
Come to this very informative two hour session and learn the basics of DIY home owner lawn care. Even if you do have a lawn service, come anyway and pick up some pointers you can use to help maintain your beautiful lawn.
Teaching us the basics of DIY Landscaping Maintenance is Loudon County Agriculture Extension Agent John Goddard. John is expecting you to have many questions!
There is a $5 tuition for this class payable to TVPOA at the class.